The Ancient City is the door opening to the heritage of Thai wisdom. With a wide range of architectural symbols combined with fine arts and craftsmanship, structural layout and natural environment that integrate harmoniously, The Ancient City creates kind of atmosphere that induces visitors to perceive and appreciate the continuity of history, cultures, religions, arts and customs of Thai people from dawn until now.
- Just one visit to the Ancient City is comparable to a Thailand-round journey within a day
- The layout preserves the pattern of traditional Thai lifestyles, which is hard to behold nowadays
- In vicinity of Suwananbhumi Airport, only about 40 minutes away
- Located in the neighbourhood of Bangkok, only one-hour travel
- Ancient City is accessible by many convenient routes
- Accommodations and activity sites are available
All visitors must be properly attired.
On Bank Holidays/Thailand’s Official Holidays, our Tram services will not be operated.
Tram service Schedule
- Tram Service - 50 thb / pax
- Bicycle Rental - 50 thb / unlimited time
- Audio Guide - 50 thb
Audio Commentary in Foreign Languages
- 10:00 a.m. - Noon
- 01:00 p.m. - 03:00 p.m.
- 03:00 p.m. - 05:00 p.m.
- 05:00 p.m. - 07:00 p.m.
- Chinese (Mandarin)
- Child 6-14 years old
- Child under 6 years old - For FREE tickets (meals - 150 thb)
Tour available on
|MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT SUN
Tickets + Lunch/Dinner
Ancient City + Erawan
|Adult: 369 THB
Child: 339 THB
|Adult: 579 THB
Child: 499 THB
|Adult: 579 THB
Child: 479 THB
Deposit available! Pay deposit as confirmation, the rest of payment pay by cash on tour date!
You can book tour for tomorrow (27 Sep) until 23:00. Local time: 19:37 GMT+7.